10 Weeks to a Healthier YOU!
Time & Location
About the Event
A “Real Life” Nutritional Workshop covering the Myths, the Trends, the Frustration of nutrition - taken apart and made clear.
Together with a 10 Week Personalised Program teaching you to eat fitting your physical needs, wellbeing, goals and lifestyle without it being overwhelming; and being sustainable because it is realistic. Learn how to allow yourself indulgent days or holiday enjoyment without guilt and allow it to fit into your overall healthy and balanced nutrition.
Motivation and inspiration to commit to 3 workouts a week, regularly and even enjoying it!!
Your Personal 10 Steps to a healthier you will include:
- A personalised holistic diet and lifestyle plan, delivered to you ONE step at a time, at YOUR pace
- An hour and a half in-person consultation to get a deep understanding of your current symptoms, health history, and experiences that together drive your current health. Your personalised diet and lifestyle plan recommendations along with additional handouts or food plans, as determined by your work together with our nutritionist and what will support you best.
- Nine additional 15 minute 'check-in' sessions via FaceTime, Skype, or telephone, to support you one step at a time, answer questions that come up, and make any adjustments along the way to help you reach your personal goals.
- Personal support by a qualified nutritional therapist using the renowned functional medicine model to address the root causes of your current health situation by understanding your unique body as a whole.
The Nutritional expertise of the program will be led by Patricia Shelton
a qualified Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist, with a diploma from CNM (The College for Naturopathic Medicine) in London.
Her additional qualifications and memberships include:
- Autoimmune Paleo Coach Certification,
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth Clinical Strategies for support Certification
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice training completion
- Training completion in six Institute for Functional Medicine Advanced Practice Modules: Biotransformation, GI, Hormone, Immune, Energy, and Cardiometabolic
- Advanced Clinical Training in Reversing Cognitive Decline (Dale Bredesen program in coordination with IFM) and certification in administering and interpreting the Montreal Cognitive Assessment Test (Cognitive Decline Assessment Test)
- Member of BANT (British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine - UK)
- Member of IFM (The Institute for Functional Medicine - US/Global)
The Fitness Motivation of the program will be led by kickboxaerobics.ch in Thalwil.
10 weeks unlimited access to kickboxaerobics.ch classes.
A personal recommendation which classes will help you best achieve your personal goals.
Workshop and Introduction to the 10 Week Program: Friday 15. November, 10:30 - 11:30
10 Week Nutritional Program: Sfr. 400.00
10 Week unlimited Fitness Program at kickboxaerobics.ch: Sfr. 400.00
Total: Sfr. 800.00
- Workshop & 10 Week ProgramCHF800CHF8000CHF0